Substitute teachers needed! Subs will step in as Assistant Teachers when they cover a shift and will be expected to carry out the following job duties:
1. Help the lead teacher carry out all daily activities including lessons, crafts, circle time, story time, clean up at the ed of day, etc.
2. Effectively display the love of Christ to students through their actions and words.
3. Work 8 AM to 12 PM when covering a shift and be prepared to come in on short notice, as emergencies do arise from time to time.
4. Help out during Open House nights, fundraiser events and any other special events if needed.
5. Required to come in and cover a shift NO LESS than 50% of the time that we call them.
Please fill out the application provided below.
Chapel Kids Substitute Teachers Needed
Chapel Kids is ready to start the second half of the school year! We would still like to hire substitute teachers. If you are interested in this position, please see Stephanie Powell or Denise Kirtley for more information. You can also check out our church website at chchurch.org. We are currently in need of new indoor recess toys such as riding toys, balls, or any games that might normally be played with outside. If you have an item you would like to donate, you can drop it off at the check-in station in the children’s wing. Stay tuned for early registration for the 2018-2019 school year!
Please send $50 Registration Fee to:
Chapel Hill UMC, Memo Chapel Kids
2601 Highway 60 E
Henderson, KY 42420
Registration for 2018-2019 School Year:
Open Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is underway! Thank you for your interest in our program and God bless!
Chapel Hill UMC
2601 US Highway 60 E
Henderson, KY 42420
Denise Kirtley – (270)577-0141
Stephanie Powell - (270)860-1071
Chapel Kids is offering early registration for the 2018-19 school year during the month of February to families who are currently enrolled in the program and anyone who attends Chapel Hill. We will open registration up to the public March 1st. Picture day will be Tuesday, February 6th, and we will have a Valentine’s party on Thursday, February 15th. Looking forward to a great month!
Copyright © Work. All rights reserved.